There are several important updates that we would like to share which are contained in our May / June 2018 Newsletter as follows:
- Ontario Educational System Failing Students with Intellectual Disabilities: Report
- New Chief Custodian Steward Elected
- Educational Assistant Posting Bumping Process information
- Election Day is June 7 – Support your job – Get out to Vote on June 7.
- CUPE 997 Benefits Corner
- Don’t get “wheeled” into a staged car accident
- CUPE 997 Bursary Winners for 2018-2019 school year.
- Annual Offense Declaration Required for all staff
- Important upcoming dates