CUPE represented Education Workers in Ontario will move to a new Provincial Benefits plan as of March 1, 2018. Please click the links below for all of the updates regarding this new Provincial Benefits Plan:
- CUPE_Benefits Bulletin-EN-13 Feb2018
- CUPE_Benefits Bulletin-EN-29Jan2018
- CUPE_Benefits Bulletin-EN-09Jan2018
- CUPE Benefits Trust Bulletin 22 Dec 2017
- CUPE_Bulletin – New March 1,2018 Transition Date
- CUPE Benefits Bulletin Nov 6 2017
- CUPE Benefits Trust Bulletin August 2017
- CUPE Benefits Trust Bulletin June 2017
- CUPE Benefits_Bulletin March 1 2017
- CUPE Province Wide Benefits Update – Feb 2017
- CUPE_Benefits Bulletin – Oct 2016
- CUPE Benefits Survey Results – June 2016
- CUPE Member Benefits Trust FAQ – April 2016
Benefits Until February 28, 2018
CUPE 997, Permanent Members, half time or greater are eligible for Benefits as outlined in the Schedule of Benefits and in the EAP brochure (both below). In most cases benefits extend to the eligible Member’s family.
The Employer shall pay 100% of the premium costs associated with the Extended Health Program and Basic Life and AD&D coverage. The Employer shall pay 80%, and eligible employees shall pay 20%, of the premium costs associated with the Dental Plan.
For more information or any assistance please consult Article 22-Group Benefits and Appendix B of the Collective Agreement or contact the CUPE 997 Office.
The employer and the employee equally share the cost of the EAP program
- Blue Cross Schedule Of Benefits
- EAP brochure (Employee Assistance Plan)
- EAP Website (Employee Assistance Plan)