There are several important updates that we would like to share which are contained in our November 2018 Newsletter as follows:
- OTIP retirement workshops have now been announced for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Medical appointments – what questions are you asked about time and location?
- Doctor’s notes and Standard Medical Certificates – when are they required and who pays?
- LTD (Long Term Disability) – limited circumstances to opt out.
- Winter weather is on its way. What to do when school buses are cancelled.
- Sign up to be on our mailing list.
- If in DOUBT Fill it OUT – Incident – Accident reporting is now online
- Proposed changes to OMERS – recap from our presentation and what you need to know.
- How a car accident can impact your car insurance premiums and what you can do to reduce your costs – OTIP.
Click the link below to download a copy of the newsletter