The September 2019 CUPE 997 Newsletter has information and updates on the following topics and can be downloaded by clicking the link here:
- We have Santa on our side.
- Collective Agreement expired on August 31. What does this mean going forward?
- Strike Vote on September 7 in Minden.
- Pay increase on August 31 and other important dates
- What happens if we go on Strike?
- What happens with our Health and Dental Benefits?
- Signing up for Strike Pay
- How to deal with Reduced Support Staffing levels in our schools and worksites?
- Water Damage: What you need to know – OTIP